Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Commuting

I hear the following songs at least once a day, if not more, on the radio stations in Chicago:
  • "Cuts Like a Knife" - Bryan Adams
  • "Grease" - Frankie Valli
  • "The Way I Am" - Ingrid Michaelson
  • "Haven't Met You Yet" - Michael Buble
  • "PYT" - Michael Jackson
  • "Tainted Love" - Soft Cell
  • "Unwell" - Matchbox 20
  • At least three Taylor Swift songs
Repetative much, Chicago? 

Also, I've learned through some serious commuting that it helps to have some up-beat music to rock-out to.  And since I've developed a serious addiction to Ally McBeal on DVD, it's nearly impossible for me not to dance/drive.  It just helps start your day off a little better.  So you'd better believe that I was attempting to do the following when I heard "My First, My Last, My Everything" by Barry White on the radio this morning.  (Note to Self:  It's NOT easy to do while driving.) 


1 comment:

  1. Can i just ask what's on everyone else's mind? What the crap kind of radio station are you listening to? One out of Idaho? Or Mississippi?? Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete