Monday, March 15, 2010

...Still Alive...

Stop worrying Stacia...I'm still alive and I haven't forgotten about you! 

I got home Thursday (the afternoonof the 11th) to my parents new house in Carmel.  I ended up not going to Chile because of work and the move...so sad, but Sarah's married and the pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!

Since I got home, Mom & I have been on the couch...neither of us have felt good at all.  Things started turning around last night and Mom went back to work and I made it out of bed before 11am.  A HUGE feat if you have no job and no real reason to get out of bed. 

We were supposed to haul all my crap to Chicago this evening, but Mom has to work a little so I'm going to go love on some more of my cousins!  Can't wait to see them.

I'm fully aware that I'm not going back to Nashville, but I don't really know it yet.  I'm sure I'll have a breakdown eventually.  I miss my friends like crazy, but know that I'll see them in less than a month for Babykins First Birthday!!

Any any rate, that's all that going on and I was threatened within an inch of my life to update this because apparently SOMEONE reads it :)  (MUAH!!!  Love you Stacia!  - Please post the pictures of the other night on Facebook...you have nothing better to do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment