Monday, March 29, 2010

Things I Miss

In no particular order:

These girls.  I barely have a college memory without these two.  I miss them.



These two - The Midnight Homework Club.  I miss laughing with them.

Memories like these at bars like those  Also, being blonde and skinny without trying.  I really miss that.


This place.  Where some of my best memories were made.  I miss it.


These cousins (plus the five not pictured).  I miss them a lot.


This place.  My lake, my calm, my happiness.  I miss it.


This vacation.  One of the best of my life.  I miss it and want to go back.


This Babykins. He's cute and I miss him like crazy. 


These people.  They make me happy.  I miss them.


That's all I got.

3 comments:

  1. This girl from the first picture misses you too! Love you sweetie and hope the job is as great this week as last week. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, my first visit to your blog and I'm in it!! I miss you too. You just made my day. (Megan clearly, not Brett)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOU! I didn't even see you commented on here till now! :) I miss you too! Please come visit up here soon! The three of us need to plan a girls trip ASAP b/c I MISSSSSS you guys!

    ReplyDelete