Monday, February 8, 2010

A Little About Me:

I’m originally from Indianapolis. I lived there almost my entire life. I graduated from Purdue University with a degree in Hospitality & Tourism Management. I miss my college life and my Purdue friends more than I could have ever imagined. I work for a large hotel in Nashville. My job pays the bills, but I've met some of the most amazing people while working there.  They make me laugh, commiserate, share success and talk to me in silly voices.

I have the most adorable dog ever, Lexie.  She's a Maltese/Yorkie mix that weighs about 8 pounds soaking wet.  She has more personality than an eight pound dog should and enjoys terrorizing my roommate's lab mix daily.  She's my sidekick and I love coming home to her!

I have 25 first cousins on my dad's side of the family. Five of them are over the age of seventeen….its mass chaos every time we’re together and I LOVE it.  I hate being so far away from them and missing out on their life events. Growing up, I spent my summers at our family cottages up in the southern part of Michigan. If I could spend the rest of my life in one place, I'd pick the lake. Hands down.

I have an awesome “little” brother (he’s 23 and WAY taller than me) who is 200% different than me and kicks-ass at extreme sports (wakeboarding, surfing, rock climbing, etc) and has such an interesting view on life. My parents are awesome and love to kick back and have a beer with their kids. Our family dog is our baby and I’m not sure what we’ll do after she’s gone.

I love to travel to new places and experience what the world has to offer.  My goal for right now is to move to Chicago.  I L-O-V-E city life and even though I'm trapped in the South, I have to get my city-fix at least every few months!

In all, my life is wonderful. I couldn’t have asked God for more. I’m surrounded by great people in a place I never thought I'd end up. I have a HUGE family who loves me no matter what and God has blessed me with SO much to be thankful for…and I am, every single day.

1 comment:

  1. HELLO!!! It's so great to hear from you...I'm excited I'll be able to keep up on your happenings via your blog. FUN! :-)

    ReplyDelete